Edited on 2/20/11: It seems I was premature in ending the game of tag! Due to special request, I have tagged someone after all. See below to find out who!
SM Robertson over at Squidink tagged me again, so here's Part II to 11 Question Tag.
1. What do you like to eat for breakfast? Breakfast is my favorite meal! On the weekdays it is usually just yogurt and fruit, but my favorite weekend breakfast is at a little diner near our apartment where I get a turkey and pear omelet with hashbrowns, fresh fruit, and a biscuit. Heavenly!
2. Shakespeare: yay or nay? Yay on the comedies and tragedies. Nay on the histories.
3. Do you have any guilty pleasures? America’s Next Top Model and Nora Roberts novels.
4. What is your favorite thing to write about? Do I really have to limit myself to one thing?!?
5. Choice of the century: cake or pie? Cruel question, given the fact that I have given up sugar. But I’m going to have to with pie. Mmmmmm. . .
6. Got any non-writing hobbies? Playing board/card games and crocheting.
7. If you had a theme song, what would it be? Dar Williams’ Better Things. I am convinced Dar Williams is basically writing a soundtrack for my life.
8. What's your favorite writing snack? Usually I’m just drinking iced tea when I write.
9. Do you have any pets? Meet the Brothers ArGus. Gus is putting the moves on the bunny and Argie is oozing off the chair.
10. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Chicago! Oh wait, that is where I’m living. Guess I’m pretty lucky.
11. Got any book recommendations? All novels written by Jim Butcher and Richelle Mead. Watership Down by Richard Adams. Mystery of Grace by Charles de Lint. I’ll stop there.
And that is the end of 11 Question Tag for me, so I won't be tagging anyone else! I have been having a blast visiting the blogs of other campaigners though and seeing the rather entertaining results of this game. Back to writing related posts in the near future!
Correction: I am officially tagging Betsy Love at When the Muse Strikes because she is awesome and somehow didn't get tagged! (Though I would like to point out that the object of tag is to NOT get caught, which actually makes her the winner, I think.) :) At any rate, we definitely want her to join in the fun! Besty (and anyone else who may have been flying under the radar), here are your questions:
1. Where is your favorite writing spot and why?
2. What author/book first made you want to write?
3. If you could no longer write, what would your creative outlet be?
4. Music or silence when you write?
5. What is your writing goal for 2012?
6. What pushes you out of your writing comfort zone?
7. Where do you go when you need to escape for a while?
8. Which series are you eagerly anticipating the newest release for? (If you aren't addicted to any series right now, then what new book by a favorite author are you waiting for?)
9. What's your favorite online resource for writers?
10. Do you read any literary magazines? If so, which ones?
11. What's something that made you smile today?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.